This ad won't appeal to everyone, and thats not a bad thing. I am NOT looking for men whose sole ambition is to add a notch to their belts. There is something to be said for quality vs quantity
Pictures show me in and out of "the look"
First off, I'm 45, part-time CD ( considered more pretty than handsome and quite convincing) , reasonably fit (getting more fit as time goes), homebody, slight introvert and a little obsessed with my dog, due to the fact he is my fur baby. I'm also a 9-5 professional with a crazy work schedule and have a reasonably comfortable life in Alexandria VA. Sounds pretty good, right? Wrong. So wrong. I've got a huge problem. You see, I enjoy impromptu road trips and visiting friends and, well, currently there's no one to join me. What I need is a co-pilot.
Co-pilot requirements include:
1. must be mature
2. not required to laugh at bad jokes, but must have a high tolerance for them;
3. must love good food AND the occasional junk food treat
4. intelligence and a sharp wit is priority;
5. physical dimensions are irrelevant; (Im not shallow)
6. must possess hopelessly romantic tendencies;
7. must be patient with my work schedule
8. must have brilliant, beautiful, strong mind of his own.
9. must be in touch with his sensuality and sexuality (there is a difference) No web whores
10. must appreciate the fact I am comfortable with being male, although very fem looking
I love a beautiful man with a goofy laugh as much as I love a goofy-looking man with a beautiful laugh. I dance better than I sing, but I sing better than I play sports.
I want my lover to be my best friend, my confidante, my rock, and, most importantly, someone to be my lover not f*ck buddy (Its hard these days).
If this ad speaks to you, please feel free to contact me